Thursday 28 April 2011

Schools out for Summer *title must be sung

My summer break started last week but Brad just finished finals yesterday. Around noon I started receiving phone calls/texts (while I was at the hospital with my grandparents) from Brad saying,
"When are you coming home?" & "I'm bored"
When I finally got home later that evening I found Brad sitting in his car listening to his Series 7 study cd's. (he must have REALLY been bored!) Since the weather was nice we decided to play a little Bocce Ball. We got a set as a wedding present but hadn't played it yet. Brad taught me the rules and then proceeded to beat me 4/4 games haha. I really enjoyed it though and look forward to a rematch in the near future.

     Maybe next time I'll try the under hand throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment