Saturday 30 July 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

              Yogurtland

(I prefer plain tart with strawberries, coconut, crushed up graham cracker, topped with sweet and condensed milk! So delish)

Pho
(Pronounced "fa")

Delicious Vietnamese soup. I like chicken and steak with a touch of sriracha sause. I love this soup because it's very filling yet "fresh!" I could eat the whole bowl and feel full but not the gross full feeling.

S'mores


Nuff said.

Zoi Greek Yogurt


Rich, creamy, and oh so good! I prefer eating it out of a tea cup with a small spoon.

Chinese Chicken Salad 
(Costco kit)

This salad is so good! I think it's the dressing that's got me hooked. Tasty and healthy.

California Pizza Kitchen

My favorite is the 5 cheese and fresh tomato. It has just the right amount of crust and great stringy cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment